Today I have to go to school because of the Chinese New Year replacement. My school started at 12.40 but I was late. I was late about 5 minutes. Luckily my friend, but I forgoten her name, was behind me. She was also late for school. So, we quickly ran into the line. PHEW!!! Luckily there was no prefect. After the school assembly, we went back to our class. Then we quickly go to the toilet and change to our sport shirts because our whole class got to go for cheerleding. Even the BOYSSSSS!!!! Hehehe!! The teachers incharge of our cheerleding is Pn. Suzi, our English teacher and Ms. Lee, our sports teacher. Ms. Lee was a very fierce teacher. We got to practice, practice and practice for the whole day until our school end. I was so so so tired.But I miss my previous school class teacher, Pn Ros.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment