skip to main | skip to sidebar

Celene!!!

Her name is Celene. She is 13 years old this year. She is born on 14th June 1994. Her hobby is reading storybooks and chatting. Her best friend is Jorica. She is studying at SMK Datok Lokman. Her wishes is to meet her old friends back. she is a girl who always think of others and don't hurt their feelings!!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007


This is my previous school class teacher! I miss her so much and also the other teachers!!!!!!!

Posted by celene at Sunday, January 28, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • This is my previous school class teacher! I miss ...
      • 27 January 2007 Today I have to go to school beca...
      • This is me and Raihan, actually this picturelook ...
      • 10 January 2007My class teacher name is Pn. Meriam...
      • 8 Januari 2007 Today is my second day of school. ...
      • New School......

About Me

celene
View my complete profile